Tools and docs to work withTrac, Subversion and Clearcase (c).
This collection of scripts, docs and plugin to help interfacing Trac and Subversion with a Clearcase (c) existing environment.
These tools are provided as-is, without support. It is likely they cannot be used without medium or heavy changes to tweak them for a particular environment.
This collection of tools is used by a 10-people team who manage their C++ development with the help of Trac and Subversion and who need to deliver their work to a Clearcase server, and import external changes made on the Clearcase VOBs.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
This collection of tools contain:
- SvnCcHelpersScript/RevTree plugin which shows a "revision tree" (known as a version tree for Clearcase (c) users) of a Subversion repository
- Subversion hook scripts that use specific keywords in the commit message to distinguish actions made on the repository
- Several wiki pages that describe how the scripts are used
Remove the old revtree implementation based on Graphviz. New project is implemented in RevtreePlugin
Fix up cache management
- Add a new feature to hide the dead/terminated branches
- Several additional bug fixes
First delivery of the pre- and post- commit hooks for use with the RevTree? plugin