Teamcity integration plugin
This is an integration plugin for Continuous Integration and Build Server Teamcity.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
This plugin provides 'build' events from Teamcity server to Trac timeline and creates control buttons and progressbars for selected teamcity builds.
- Install the lxml package (sudo apt-get install python-lxml on Ubuntu).
- Add a special user in you teamcity installation for this Trac plugin
- Get latest version from svn:
svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/teamcitypluginintegration
- Build egg-file and put it to Trac plugins dir:
python setup.py bdist_egg cp dist/TeamCityPlugin-X.X-pyX.X.egg /path/to/trac/instance/plugins/
- Edit Trac config.ini, enable plugin:
[components] teamcity.* = enabled
- Add permissions to users allowed to build and/or configure plugin. There are two trac permissions: TEAMCITY_BUILD (allows to view /trac-instance/builds page and run builds) and TEAMCITY_ADMIN (allows to edit plugin settings).
trac-admin /path/to/trac/instance permission add authenticated TEAMCITY_BUILD
- Edit plugin settings. All plugin settings are stored in config.ini, so you can add a new section to config.ini or go to trac-instance/admin/teamcity/builds and fill the web-form. Settings:
All of described settings you can add to Trac config.ini directly or via admin iface.
[teamcity] base_url = http://<you_ci_server>:<port> # base url to TC server, WITHOUT trailing slash username = trac password = trac1 # TC credentials which plugin will use to access TC server cache_dir = /tmp/teamcity_cache # Plugin will cache here build logs from teamcity builds = bt1,bt2 # a list of buildTypeId from TC to follow limit = 10080 # Number of minutes for timeline. # Plugin will add events to timeline for builds which are newer then now()-limit
Refs #10811: Fixed typo in URL.
- Added trac-hacks URL to setup.py.
- Updated README with trac-hacks URL for SVN checkout.
Refs #10811: Added BSD 3-Clause text in a COPYING file, and added license headers to Python source code files.
- TeamCity_builds.png (61.9 kB) -
teamcity 'builds' page screenshot, added by siniy on 11/23/10 09:01:33.
- TeamCity_configuration.png (73.7 kB) -
teamcity plugin admin interface, added by siniy on 11/23/10 09:03:13.
- TeamCity_timeline.png (124.9 kB) -
teamcity plugin timeline screenshot, added by siniy on 11/23/10 09:03:53.