TurboGears Auth Store
Plugin to use and existing TurboGears identity framework for account authentication. Require AccountManagerPlugin
- The 0.10 branch should work, but is untested. Bug reports welcome
- Having TG in a separate db should work, but is untested. Bug reports welcome
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Grab the source
- Unpack the source
- Change into the source directory that contains the setup.py file
- Build an egg:
python setup.py bdist_egg
- Copy the egg, found in dist/ to the plugins directory of the desired trac environment
Set the TG database location or the TG schema
[account-manager] ; If TurboGears is located in another database tg_database = postgres://user:pass@host/database ; If TruboGears is just in a different PostgreSQL schema ; tg_schema = schemaname password_store = TgAuthStore
- Remove print statement originally put in for debugging.
Remove unneccessary code that was commented out
Added trove classifier
Initial release. Will be only release of the 0.10 branch