Ticket Change and Ticket Delete Plugin
This is a small plugin to allow deleting tickets from within Trac. Though I don't advocate this as a method of dealing with tickets very often, it is a commonly requested feature, and it is needed on rare occasions (generally dealing with spam).
It also supports deleting individual changes, including comments.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here
Just follow the normal egg installation procedures.
Do not forget to enable the plugin by adding the following to the components section of your trac configuration:
[components] ticketdelete.* = enabled
There will be new WebAdmin sub-pages in the Ticket category called Delete Ticket and Delete Changes.
Refs #10263: Refactored code and added comments. Improved notification messages on delete of a ticket change.
Refs #10263: Made notice for deletion of a field different than notice for deletion of a ticket change, to aid in debugging.
- Added check of Trac version. The plugin won't install in Trac 0.12 and later. In Trac 0.12 and later, enable the equivalent functionality by setting tracopt.ticket.deleter = enabled.
- When a "change" checkbox is selected, all of the child "field" checkboxes will be selected.
- Improved warning that is issued when an invalid ticket ID is entered. The left # characters in case the user enters #100 for a ticket ID, rather than 100.
- Alert confirmation dialog has been restored.
- Changes sort chronlogically.
Please test and report back, if you can.