A plugin to aid in the development of Trac plugins
The purpose of this plugin is to provide useful information to Trac plugin developers.
Currently this includes:
- A plugin registry browser which lets you inspect the relationships between all active plugin components and interfaces.
- A template context data inspector that you can use to drill-down into the data provided to a template by any request handler.
- API documentation popups for the above.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Follow standard procedure
svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdeveloperplugin/trunk/ tracdeveloperplugin cd tracdeveloperplugin python setup.py bdist_egg cp dist/*.egg ../TRAC_ENV/plugins cd ..
The plugin registry page
The template context debugger
-  by olemis on 2012-10-06 20:19:46
TracDeveloperPlugin: New mantainer in town = olemis
-  by osimons on 2010-05-21 01:59:42
TracDeveloperPlugin: Gracefully handle empty log. Closes #5148. Thanks for report and patch.
-  by coderanger on 2009-04-20 11:10:26
Remove the need for PIL, render the sparklines in JS.