|Version 22 (modified by anonymous, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Track hours spent on tickets
Installing and Enabling TracHours
TracHours is enabled like any other trac plugin:
- download and install the plugin; see plugin installation instructions at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#InstallingaTracPlugin
- enable the plugin. Use either the webadmin interface or add the following lines to the trac.ini file:
[components] trachours.* = enabled
- add users to the group TICKET_ADD_HOURS.
- you will need to run trac-admin <env> upgrade in order to create the correct database tables
The TracHoursPlugin requires python at least 2.4
How to Use TracHours
See the TracHoursHowto
A preliminary path to 1.0 is outlined here: http://www.openplans.org/projects/topp-engineering/lists/trac/archive/2009/01/1231168734645
Note: The TracHoursPlugin requires python version at least 2.4
See also the trac plugin installation instructions at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#InstallingaTracPlugin
-  by rjollos on 2014-12-08 20:36:36
0.6.0dev: Encode headers when exporting as CSV to fix traceback. Fixes #10233.
-  by rjollos on 2014-10-10 06:03:10
0.6dev: Avoid exception when hours value is invalid.
-  by rjollos on 2014-10-10 06:03:00
0.6dev: Protect against exception when Total hours custom field is missing.
Original developed at The Open Planning Project