Send ticket notification with HTML part (t:#2625)
This plugin provides the components implementing IEmailSender which substitutes the notification email with HTML part for the original before sending it.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- If installed Trac is 1.1.3, upgrade to 1.1.4 or downgrade to 1.1.2
- Install the plugin:
- Enable the plugin in trac.ini:
[components] trachtmlnotification.* = enabled
- If installed Trac is 1.1.2 or early, use HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender as email_sender in [notification] section
[notification] email_sender = HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender
- If installed Trac is 1.1.4 or later, configure to use text/html format for email distributor in Notifications panel of Preferences page in your Trac
- Try to create new ticket!
-  by jun66j5 on 2015-01-22 08:56:13
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: added support of INotificationFormatter for Trac 1.1.3+ (refs #12158)
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-02-14 17:46:32
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: avoid an AttributeError due to accessing attribute of request object in filter_stream of plugin (closes #11570)
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-01-27 15:02:04
trachtmlnotification: call TimelineModule.post_process_request to use pretty_dateinfo in the module