|Version 2 (modified by jun66j5, 19 months ago) (diff)|
Send ticket notification with HTML part (t:#2625)
This plugin provides the components implementing IEmailSender which substitutes the notification email with HTML part for the original before sending it.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install the plugin:
- Enable the plugin in trac.ini:
[components] trachtmlnotification.* = enabled
- Use HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender as email_sender in [notification] section
[notification] email_sender = HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender
- Try to create new ticket!
accepted status tickets:
- Feature Request to Embed Attachments into the HTML Notifications
new status tickets:
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-02-14 17:46:32
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: avoid an AttributeError due to accessing attribute of request object in filter_stream of plugin (closes #11570)
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-01-27 15:02:04
trachtmlnotification: call TimelineModule.post_process_request to use pretty_dateinfo in the module
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-01-27 14:51:05
trachtmlnotification: revert to the original language after html mail is generated