Table of Contents
SEE:ZoomQuiet ~ Collection KSPEG Trac hacking
Display milestone mixed view by graph and ticket list, and support parent-child tickets relationship.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
You can install this software as normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall Trac MMV if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] mmv.* = enabled [mmv] unplanned = [Unplanned] ticket_custom_due = duetime show_burndown_done = false enable_unplanned = true enable_relaticket = true mmv_title = MMV [ticket-custom] duetime = text duetime.label = duetime duetime.value = 1d
Trac administrators should setup which milstone to be displayed
- Open Admin -> Ticket System -> MMVTicket
- Select appropriate milstones
Create parent-child tickets
- Create parent ticket (eg, 1234) as normal, with empty duetime
- Create child tickets
- Child tickets summary MUST start with <#1234>
- Child tickets MUST set duetime value