Pygit2 integration for Git repository on Trac 0.12+
This is a plugin using pygit2 for Git repository on Trac 0.12+.
The goal of this plugin is to add to Trac core as an alternative of connector for git repository and to provide good enough performance.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install pygit2 library.
$ easy_install pygit2
- Note that, if you are using Python 2.4 or 2.5, try to install https://github.com/jun66j5/pygit2 which is ported to Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Install this plugin.
$ easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracpygit2plugin/trunk
- Enable the plugin in trac.ini.
[components] tracext.pygit2.* = enabled
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-12-24 17:28:57
TracPygit2Plugin: fixed broken revision log for root directory and added unit tests
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-12-24 16:55:34
TracPygit2Plugin: fixed GitRepository.rev_older_than() and added unit tests
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-12-24 16:47:05
TracPygit2Plugin: refactored unit tests