Allow to customize the layout of ticket fields in view and form
The plugin allows to customize the layout of ticket fields and hide the fields in ticket view and ticket form. It also provides admin panel to customize.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
3 / 3
Download the zipped source from here.
|New Ticket||Ticket view and form||Admin panel to customize|
- Install the plugin:
- Enable the plugin in the trac.ini file:
; conf/trac.ini [components] tracticketfieldslayout.* = enabled
- Restart your tracd or web server.
- Visit admin/ticket/ticketlayout in your Trac after logged in with TICKET_ADMIN permission.
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-05-10 09:25:31
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: add automatically added custom fields to [ticketfieldslayout] fields if only configured
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-05-07 09:32:38
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: fixed wrong name of the created group and tweaked styles in admin panel
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-05-06 14:07:33
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: bumped up the version to 0.12.0.2