Add support for simple ticket cross-reference to Trac
What is it?
This plugin adds "Relationships" fields to each ticket, enabling you to express cross-reference between tickets.
- Provide simple cross-reference as Trac custom field (ticketref)
- Create new ticket with related ticket's field value
- Picking up the referred ticket in comment
To enable the plugin
[components] ticketref.* = enabled [ticket-custom] ticketref = textarea ticketref.label = Relationships ticketref.cols = 68 ticketref.rows = 1
If you want to show more small field, change as follows
[ticket-custom] ticketref = text ticketref.label = Relationships
This plugin is able to localize field label or message. You can translate into your language using "ticketref/locale/messages.pot".
And then, I'm willing to merge your contribution into the distribution. So, let me know if you localized "ticketref/locale/messages.pot".
See also Localization (L10N) of Trac
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the archived source from here.
This plugin was inspired by MasterTicketsPlugin
- ticketref_new.png (62.8 kB) -
New Ticket with Relationships, added by t2y on 01/15/12 04:24:46.
- ticketref_query.png (44.4 kB) -
Query Result with Relationships, added by t2y on 01/15/12 04:25:35.
- ticketref_pickup_id.png (39.2 kB) -
Picking up the referred ticket in comment, added by t2y on 01/20/12 07:46:15.
- ticketref_verbose_info.png (50.6 kB) -
Relationships field with verbose information, added by t2y on 01/20/12 07:47:29.