Validate ticket fields
- support validate anonymous to input valid email address
- support required fields
- support match fields to regular expression
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Validate anonymous author email address and make comment required:
[components] ticketvalidator.* = enabled [ticketvalidator] validate_author = true validate_author.tip = Please fill your valid email address validates = comment, summary comment.rule = .* comment.tip = Please input comment summary.rule = [A-Z].* summary.tip = Please correct summary
Please note: when validating more than one field, use a list after "validates =".
- There is a very straightward implement of parent/child tickets, just prepend parent ticket number to the child ticket summary. For example, the parent ticket 234 summary is <#0>A parent ticket, the child ticket summary will be <#234>A child ticket. We can do validation like following:
[components] ticketvalidator.* = enabled [ticketvalidator] validates = summary summary.rule = ^<#\d*>.* summary.tip = Please correct summary format
- Rename entry_points from ticketvalidator to tracticketvalidator, to resolve name collision with TicketValidator?
update license to BSD
update license in setup.py