|Version 2 (modified by richard, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Trac Tweak UI
- Support trac web admin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Uninstall Trac Tweak UI if you have installed before.
- Change to the directory containning setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, that will install this plugin to the python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- copy the generated egg file to the trac instance's plugin directory
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Config trac.ini:
[components] tractweakui.* = enabled
- Add following directory structure to trac environment's htdocs directory(using editcc as example):
Or you can simply copy the htdocs/tractweakui/ in source to trac environment's htdocs directory.
- Enter trac's web admin, select "TracTweakUI Admin"
- Add url path(regular expression): /newticket
- Select "/newticket", then select filter "editcc"