|Version 5 (modified by rjollos, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Web interface for workflow administration of Trac
The plugin provides the editor for workflow and the diagram of workflow using the Graphviz programs.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install Graphviz
- Debian, Ubuntu: apt-get install graphviz
- RHEL, CentOS, Fedora: yum install graphviz
- Using easy_install
$ easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracworkflowadminplugin/0.12
- If you use Python 2.4, requires simplejson.
$ easy_install simplejson
- Enable the plugin in trac.ini.
[components] tracworkflowadmin.* = enabled
new status tickets:
- Integrate plugin with MultipleWorkflowPlugin
- Support extra workflow operations
- Add configuration option for image type of workflow diagram
- "There was an error" on save, with no information
- Move away from using TRAC_ADMIN
- Add graph view settings to the workflow admin panel
reopened status tickets:
- Add logging
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-10-15 09:36:47
tracworkflowadmin: allow fine-grained access to the workflow admin panel (refs #12014)
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-10-15 04:34:03
tracworkflowadmin: use inspect.getargspec rather than arity for checking doc_domain argument of Options
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-10-15 04:07:27
tracworkflowadmin: added logging handled exceptions (closes #12013)