Wanted Pages Plugin
Lists all wiki pages that are linked to but not created in wikis, ticket descriptions and ticket comments. That is, when a camel-case identifier is listed in a wiki page, then a link is created to that page, but if that page does not exist then the link exists but the page is not created. For example, MyPageAbc is a link to MyPageAbc, which does not exist.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
You must have setuptools installed.
Run the following commands in the source directory:
python setup.py bdist_egg cp dist/*.egg /path/to/projenv/plugins
For more information, see TracPlugins.
You also have to enable it in the trac.ini file for the environment
[components] wantedpages.* = enabled
[[WantedPages]] lists all wiki pages that are linked to, but do not exist
[[WantedPages(show_referrers)]] does the same thing, but also lists the pages that contain the broken links
-  by glinders on 2014-01-15 01:35:31
updated maintainer in setup.py
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-10 14:50:16
Renamed WantedPagesPlugin to WantedPagesMacro. Refs #11491.
-  by rjollos on 2014-01-10 14:40:37
- Bumped version to 0.4dev.
- Modified entry point. Plugin is now enabled as wantedpages.* = enabled.
- Renamed from WantedPagesPlugin to WantedPagesMacro.
- Modified test cases to use trac.wiki.formatter.
- PEP-0008 changes.
- Use WikiMacroBase as base class and IWikiMacroProvider interface from Trac 0.11 and later.