Provides an alternative custom query view that lays tickets out in a whiteboard manner. See http://www.infoq.com/articles/agile-kanban-boards for more information.
- Switch between the grid and whiteboard views using the Whiteboard link in the upper right corner.
- Lists the query results with each grouping as a column, like in a kanban board.
- Formats each ticket in a post-it note format.
- Allow dragging and dropping from column to column. You can then save these changes.
If you are not seeing anything when you try to view the whiteboard, you probably are not grouping your query by anything. If you have any comments please add them to #7633.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Note: Python 2.4 eggs are not provided simply because I do not have it installed on my machine. If you build a 2.4 egg for a release feel free to cook one up and send to me. I will add it to repository and the download list.
Download the zipped trunk from here.
- Applied patch from fecht. Thanks!
Cannot use fields[query.group].name in Trac 0.11.x