Search wiki pages for specified string
This macro executes a search of wiki pages from directly inside a page and displays a list of results on the page. I needed this cause we use the TODO string inside pages that still need attention, and I wanted to show on the home page of the project a list of pages demanding attention.
License: This plugin currently has no license. Ticket #9804 has been opened to try and contact the author.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Search all wiki pages for a TODO string.
Search wiki pages with the Doc prefix for a TODO string.
Search wiki pages with the Doc prefix for a TODO string, but only return the first 10 results, and don't search the page DocExplanations.
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-11 07:32:37
Deleted .pydevproject file accidentally committed in .
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-11 07:28:17
Refs #10287: Deleted 0.11 directory and renamed 0.12 directory to trunk.
-  by rjollos on 2010-12-07 02:41:16
- Removed print statements.
- Replaced rows with temptable in query because rows is a reserved work in SQLite. Fixes #7735.