Simple script to retrieve information from the database and add it to a wikipage.
This was actually made as an example on how to write a plugin using the new architecture.
Currently supported keywords:
- author - Author of first version
- version - Latest version of page
- changed_by - Page last changed by
- comment - Latest comment of changed by
- changed_ts - Page last changed timestamp
Just follow the normal setuptools instructions.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Latest version of wikipage:
Page originally created by:
Created by [[Wikinfo(author)]]
Page last modified by:
Modified by [[Wikinfo(changed_by)]]
Page last modified timestamp:
Last edit comment:
Moved 0.9 directory to branches. Added license info to setup.py and applied formatting to file.
Change my email to avoid Yahoo, which decided to brake my scraper script recently.
Switching to entry points.