Simple script to retrieve information from the database and add it to a wikipage.
This was actually made as an example on how to write a plugin using the new architecture.
Currently supported keywords:
- author - Author of first version
- version - Latest version of page
- changed_by - Page last changed by
- comment - Latest comment of changed by
- changed_ts - Page last changed timestamp
Just follow the normal setuptools instructions.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Latest version of wikipage:
Page originally created by:
Created by [[Wikinfo(author)]]
Page last modified by:
Modified by [[Wikinfo(changed_by)]]
Page last modified timestamp:
Last edit comment:
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-19 12:53:17
Fixed indentation and trimmed whitespace using reindent.py.
-  by rjollos on 2013-08-13 21:26:23
Remove incorrect mimetype property.
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-19 07:44:02
Moved 0.9 directory to branches. Added license info to setup.py and applied formatting to file.