I am a Linux enthusiast and hacker. I am involved in a number of open source initiatives e.g.:
- Mandriva Linux Contributor/Packager
- KIPI Plugins Developer
- MythTV Enthusiast and part-time contributor/full time complainer!
If you like what I do, please give me Kudos @ Ohloh!
I also do numerous other things in the Linux arena that I wont go into here.
I work full time for Tribalogic developing web applications using primarily PHP and MySQL.
I am crap at Python but getting marginally better with each passing hack ;)
I can be found quite often on IRC on freenode as coling. If you can't send me private messages, drop by #trac and shout at me :p
If you want to send me mail, you can get me on: trachacks (at) colin (dot) guthr (dot) ie
- ClientsPlugin Clients support for Trac Tickets (tracking, 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, 1.0, coling, integration, plugin)
- GringottsPlugin Gringotts Plugin for Trac (wiki, 0.10, coling, plugin)
- WorkLogPlugin Track time spent on tickets (application, mit-license, ticket, time, timing, tracking, xmlrpc, 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, coling, plugin)