|Version 2 (modified by 7 years ago) (diff),|
Lets you disable access to each report via choosable permissions
This plugin can be used to restrict users to see only specific reports. The plugin lets you choose permissions for each report. The users have to have at least one of the permissions to be able to see it on the 'Available Reports' -page and to access it directly.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:privatereportsplugin here].
How to choose the permissions or groups needed to view a report:
Report #1 is not visible:
- 13240 by rjollos on 2013-05-25 22:46:16
Refs #11047: FIX: The 'Return to Last Query' and 'Custom Query' links were being filtered from the
report_listpage (these links only exist in Trac 1.0 and later).
- 13151 by rjollos on 2013-05-17 00:25:32
- Reworded log message from .
- Added a debug-level log message when user is blocked from viewing a report.
- 13137 by rjollos on 2013-05-15 05:29:24
Fixes #11083: Show a message rather than an empty listbox when no permissions are defined for a report.