|Version 7 (modified by 5 years ago) (diff),|
Create tickets from wiki markup
wikicreateticket plugin applies a new format to create ticket in wiki.
#new barwill create a new ticket with summary "bar"
#new [foo] barwill create a new ticket with summary "bar" and owner "foo"
When I write minutes on Trac wiki, I wanted to create ticket for action items raising up at the meeting. That's why I write this plugin.
Any suggestion of syntax to assign other parameters like milestone or components are welcomed!!
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:wikicreateticketplugin here].
- #new bar will create a new ticket with summary "bar"
- #new [foo] bar will create a new ticket with summary "bar" and owner "foo"
- 16171 by jun66j5 on 2016-12-30 01:24:52
WikiCreateTicketPlugin: support Trac 1.2 and add unit tests (closes #13019)
- 10641 by jun66j5 on 2011-09-06 09:11:29
AttributeErrorhappens when deleting a wiki page without these methods (fixed #9150).
- 9349 by saigon on 2010-10-25 06:59:41