Plugin needs a license
|Reported by:||rjollos||Owned by:||jonny|
Hi, Would you consider adding a license to this plugin? If you have no preference, you might consider using the BSD 3-Clause license, which is what the Trac core uses.
Ideally, changes would include:
- Addition of a header to each file that describes the license.
- Specification of the license in setup.py.
- Addition of a COPYING file with the license terms.
I'd be happy to make these changes in the repository for you given your approval (I'm an admin on trac-hacks).
Also, you might consider merging the 0.11 and 0.12 directories into a single trunk directory.
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 22 months ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from jonny to rjollos
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 Changed 22 months ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from rjollos to jonny
- Status changed from assigned to new