Update BackLinksMacro to support egg plugin installation
|Reported by:||rekkanoryo@…||Owned by:||trapanator|
I don't see 'patch' as a ticket type here, so I'm using enhancement. Sorry if that's incorrect.
The point of this ticket is to post the changes I made to be able to package the BackLinksMacro as a python egg. The changes are as follows, since svn diff doesn't convey svn mv:
- svn mkdir 0.11/BackLinksMacro
- svn mv 0.11/BackLinks.5.py 0.11/BackLinksMacro/macro.py
- (optional) touch 0.11/BackLinks/__init__.py && svn add 0.11/BackLinks/__init__.py
- place the attached setup.py in 0.11, then svn add 0.11/setup.py
- apply backlinks-readme-egg.diff
- (optional) change the version number in 0.11/BackLinksMacro/macro.py to 5.6.
Of course the egg method is merely a convenience to show author, homepage, and license information in the adminsitration interface, so I'm happy to maintain the egg stuff for my own use if you prefer not to have it. :)