Redirection problem with different hostnames in NAT
|Reported by:||angel||Owned by:||ejucovy|
- Server is named lets say 'herbert' with Trac
- Server is in a NAT, port 443 is open and forwarded to herbert
- dyndns account lets say myherbert.dyndns.org
- Trac 0.11, PermRedirect 2.0, AccountManager 0.2.1dev-r5479
- From inside the NAT, everything works perfect using https://herbert/trac/project
- From outside, using https://myherbert.dyndns.org/trac/project, is redirected to the login page. After entering the login data, the URL changes to https://herbert/trac/project which leads to a 'page not found' error.
This only happens when PermRedirect Plugin is enabled.
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.