Add a TICKET_COMMENT_CHANGE permission
|Reported by:||kontakt at meitzner dot net||Owned by:||rjollos|
In 0.11.4 the "Change" link is only shown for users with TICKET_ADMIN or TRAC_ADMIN privileges, but as far as I've understood the purpose of the Plugin it should appear for unprivileged users at least with their own comments or changes to a ticket. Am I getting something wrong here?
I'd be glad if someone could verify this with a rather clean install of Trac 0.11.4, since I have a lot of plugins installed and enabled in my install. Just to make sure this defect is not caused by some interference with another plugin.
Please feel free to e-mail me if you need further information.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Summary changed from Change Link ist only shown for users having ADMIN privileges to Change Link list only shown for users having ADMIN privileges
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by anonymous
- Summary changed from Change Link list only shown for users having ADMIN privileges to Change Link is only shown for users having ADMIN privileges
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by rjollos
- Summary changed from Change Link is only shown for users having ADMIN privileges to Add a TICKET_COMMENT_CHANGE permission
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from SergeiLuchko to rjollos
- Status changed from new to assigned