Status & Project name ignored
|Reported by:||mintsauce||Owned by:||anonymous|
I'm trying to import tickets from an old (Roundup) database via TicketImport 0.8 to a fresh, empty Trac 0.11.
I have an exported, cleaned CSV file with either column titles matching the Trac defaults, or custom titles created with TracCustomFieldAdmin 0.2.3.
It seems to work fine, apart from:
- Status - Whether I change the value to match the trac defaults, or create my own, this is field is ignored every time and defaults to 'new'. Other trac fields like 'Type' import fine. Even more frustratingly the preview shows the fields and values importing as expected.
- My custom field 'Project' does not import. Other custom fields are fine. Perhaps it's a reserved name?
While annoying, I can live with the last one, but the first is becoming a blocker to Trac's acceptance as a replacement to roundup.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by mintsauce
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by anonymous
- Owner changed from farialima to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned