Setup wizard for AcctMgr
|Reported by:||hasienda||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Cc:||rjollos, jun66j5, marc.rawer@…||Trac Release:||0.11|
Description (last modified by hasienda)
I've been thinking about a setup mode for a while. As AcctMgr accumulates more features and options, its potential value raises.
- if no configuration section and/or no valid, authenticated user found on module load time, AccountManager will redirect to these wizard pages
- if called by admin users, review/update current configuration, eventually merge with current configuration admin page
- temporarily lift permissions to allow anonymous users to do initial configuration including one admin and one regular user
Change History (39)
comment:5 Changed 11 months ago by hasienda
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Summary changed from Initial setup aka 'parachute' mode for AcctMgr, if no configuration is detected to Setup wizard for AcctMgr
Changed 10 months ago by jun66j5
Changed 10 months ago by hasienda
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.