Using jQuery, add the following dynamic behaviors:
- A checkbox in the header that toggles all of the checkboxes in the column (similar to t:#9609). The checkbox will have tri-state behavior.
- Disable the Remove selected accounts and Review account attributes buttons until at least one of the checkboxes has been selected.
- Prompt with an are you sure? dialog when deleting accounts.
- When Remove selected accounts is submitted with no items selected, there is no action. The common behavior in Trac is to display a TracError: No users selected (e.g. see the behavior of Remove selected items on the admin milestones panel).
- Whether or not any of the checkboxes are selected has no affect on what is displayed when submitting Review account attributes. If only one item is selected when Review account attributes is submitted, then only the attributes of that item should be shown on the Accounts: Cleanup page.
If either of the above issues require lengthy changes, then I'll create a dedicated ticket.