Breaks when special characters (like , or [[) in message
|Reported by:||riot||Owned by:||rjollos|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
If you try to add a comma or other special characters like a link inside a NoteBox, either the message will be broken off or (in case of [[) only half of the text will be displayed entirely without notebox.
I tried enclosure in ", ', """ - yet nothing helped. Some overeager parser trying to split macro arguments here, maybe?
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by riot
- Summary changed from Breaks text upon special characters (like , or [[) to Breaks when special characters (like , or [[) in message
comment:3 Changed 23 months ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from gruenebe to rjollos
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from critical to normal
Changed 23 months ago by rjollos
comment:4 Changed 23 months ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed