[static_resources] url-regex = list_of_files.js, and_style.css
- Insert your static files into the 'addstaticresourcesplugin/htdocs' folder of the plugin before install
- Install the plugin (either for a single project, or globally). See the details on how to install a trac plugin at: TracPlugins
- No Really, GO READ TracPlugins
- Be sure that the plugin is enabled. Add "addstaticresourcesplugin.* = enabled" to trac.ini (in the [components] subheading).
- Alternatively, this can be enabled in the Web Admin section of the website as well
- Reload/restart your HTTPD / other webserver / Tracd. That's it.
- Affect all tracs at once
- I have many tracs so specifying this once in the shared conf file is much nicer than once in each database
- Deployment of files should be simple and preferably in the egg we are already installing, rather than in a static location I need to keep track of and separately manage for each trac.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download & Source
The trac 11 branch seems to work fine in trac 12, if you experience any issues please report them Download the zipped source:
or browse the source with Trac.
This will cause the helloworld alert message to appear on the ticket and newticket pages.
[static_resources] /(new)?ticket = helloworld.js
fixed a minor import bug
fixed url in setup.py
fixed spelling in package name
made regex matches case insensitive, so that wiki page titles will work (trac lowercases all keys in the config file) re #7334