Add ticket keywords from a configured list
This plug-in allows you to add entries to the Keywords entry field from a configured list of keywords by clicking on them.
Allows to set a description for every keyword, which is shown as a tip when you cross over the mouse on the keyword from "Add keywords" section.
See also: KeywordSuggestPlugin
From the "Add keywords" section:
- click once on any of the keywords you want to be filled-in into "Keywords" field;
- to remove a keyword click again on it.
You can also continue to add manually other keywords weren't listed.
To maintain keywords, edit [keywords] section in trac.ini file.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
The plugin follows the standard installation procedures described in t:TracPlugins. Here are some specifics and highlights.
- Configure trac.ini file, with you required keywords:
- Format <name> = <description>, where description will shown as a tip.
[keywords] dupsearch = find duplicates for this ticket deploy = waiting to be deployed backport = ask for a decision on whether to backport
- Restart web server:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Source & Download
Download the zipped source from here.
- Keywords are now shown on the wiki_edit page.
- Keywords are sorted before display.
Refs #8799: Eliminated need for manual installation step and editing of Trac source code by rendering template and adding it to the stream in ITemplateStreamFilter.filter_stream.
- TracKeywordsPlugin-atTicket.png (9.3 kB) -
Add keywords section in a Ticket, added by AdrianFritz on 05/14/11 15:26:36.