|Version 3 (modified by AdrianFritz, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
Set CSS styles using a wiki page
This plug-in allows one wiki page to be used as global CSS style file for Trac. The CSS file is provided at [/projectdir]/wikicss.css and a link HTML header is inserted which directs browsers to it.
This plug-in got requested by Request-a-Hack #1714.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket?.
Download and Source
Download the zipped source from here.
- With easy_install :
- restart web server (in this example, was used Apache, on Ubuntu OS)
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
- enable plugin through ../admin/general/plugin or modify trac.ini file to include:
[components] tracwikicss.* = enabled
Put the following into your trac configuration file trac.ini:
[wikicss] # configure wiki page to be used as CSS file as `[/projectdir]/wikicss.css`. wikipage = SiteStyle
This uses the wiki:SiteStyle page as CSS style file.
-  by martin_s on 2010-09-27 16:27:40
- Added use of HTTPNotFound exception.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-30 23:58:07
Added encoding meta-comment and declared SVN keywords as unicode to avoid issues with non-english locales.
-  by martin_s on 2010-08-23 13:12:22
Removed outdated variable rev from setup file.