Create a crypto system for Trac
|Reported by:||Steffen Hoffmann||Owned by:|
|Cc:||Ryan J Ollos, Daniel Kahn Gillmor||Trac Release:||0.11|
This ticket is meant to tell the world about initial development steps.
Implementation is progressing towards the following primary objectives:
- common plugin source files
- setup-tools support for packaging
- unit tests
- i18n support
Interfaceclasses to share within crypto system components providing nicely grouped
- admin panel fieldsets
- user preferences fieldsets
- first provider of crypto services - this will be OpenPGP using GnuPG (see wiki:CryptoPlugin/Dev for details)
- new key generation from Trac web-UI
- key management including import/export and flexible association between known keys and users
- generic sign/verify and encrypt/decrypt modules
- first crypto application - most probably for Trac Wiki
Stay tuned ...
Change History (10)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.