Installed but not working on Bitnami Trac stack 0.12.3
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Andrej Tokarčík|
- I am running an "all in one" version: Bitnami Trac stack. This includes python 2.6, trac 0.12.3, and apache - all running on windows.
- I downloaded the macro plugin and built the egg using bdist_egg. This seems to work and yields egg file TracProgressMeterMacro-0.3-py2.6.egg
- I install this via the web interface, under /trac/[project]/admin/general/plugin
- it doesn't show up in the Manage Plugins list (probably because there's nothing to manage)
- the egg does show up in the project's plugins directory
- if I try to install it again, I get an error message saying it's already installed
However, when I try to use this macro in a wiki page, I get the output for an unknown macro:
If I change "ProgressMeter" to "TicketQuery" I get results.
I have tried adding a block
[components] progressmeter.* = enabled
to my trac.ini and restarting apache, but it doesn't change anything