blank option is added when choosing [select-type] custom field
|Reported by:||goyamashita@…||Owned by:||rjollos|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||batch modify blank select|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
We have added a drop-down custom field. This field doesn't have blank option. When issuing or updating single ticket, we can't choose blank in this field.
To batch-modify this custom field, we selected this field in the batch modify section. Of course, field and drop-down are appeared in the batch modify section, but blank option is automatically added in the option and we can change it to blank.
This field is required field and don't want to change it to blank.
What should I do to erase blank option in the batch modify option?
- Trac Ver is 0.12
- Plugin Ver is 0.8
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by rjollos
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords changed from batch modify, blank, dropdown to batch modify blank dropdown
- Owner changed from CuriousCurmudgeon to rjollos
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 4 years ago by goyamashita@…
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 4 years ago by rjollos
- Cc psuter added; anonymous removed
- Keywords select added; dropdown removed