Use rss feed for import of tickets from remote sites
|Reported by:||ijones@…||Owned by:||anybody|
trac could use a page of RSS feeds, which one could select and make into tickets. This could be an effective way of importing tickets from other bug systems which support RSS. I often have the problem that I need to check multiple bug tracking systems for my projects and would like to be able to bring them together.
- A page with a table for the summary and description fields of each feed
- they are broken into separate tables by feed
- each item in the feed has a checkbox.
- the user checks each feed item that they wish to import as a ticket
- the "summary" and "description" fields of each ticket get the corresponding value in the rss feed
- the other fields can be specified on a feed-by-feed basis (for instance, if the feed is at www.foobar.com then the component is "foobar")