HTTPAuth doesn't validate against AccountManager htpasswd file
|Reported by:||jlevy@…||Owned by:||coderanger|
Description (last modified by stp)
HTTPAuth dialog comes up, but username & passwords are rejected. Doesn't look like the Accountmanager plugin's password file is being consulted, as per your page's declaration that AccountManagerplugin is used to check passwords.
Using in conjunction w/XMLRPC plugin so we can use Mylar w/Eclipse & Trac.
Standard form-based login still works. Pop-up dialog appears for /xmlrpc & /xmlrpc/login targets, but username & password doesn't work.
- Does crypt scheme in passwd file make two-bits of a difference? [using md5]
- What's with the "Control Panel" name in the login dialog?
- Is it a misconfiguration on my part?
I'm using trac 10.3, on Debian. I'm using Py-24
Thanks for taking a look.
Change History (16)
comment:11 Changed 8 years ago by coderanger
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed