removing fields from trac.ini results in a server error
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||bobbysmith007|
Thanks for the great plugin. Is it possible to be able to remove the "Add Hours to Ticket" field when creating a new ticket using this plugin? I tried removing them from trac.ini, but a server error is returned.
What I would like to do is only allow people to log in the total hours through the use of the post-commit hook. They would only put in the estimated number of hours when creating the ticket; adding any hours to the ticket should only be done through the post-commit hook.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by bobbysmith007
- Keywords ClientScript added
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by bobbysmith007
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed