[patch] Various improvements to TOC macro for 0.11
|Reported by:||Odd Simon Simonsen||Owned by:||Noah Kantrowitz|
Enclosed is a patch that:
- Accepts wildcard (ike 'Trac*') as input for pagename (will close #480).
notitleargument also for
titleindexonly making it a list of the page names.
- For empty pages and
titleindex, it will add all pages instead of just the current page (a much more useful title index...)
- Changes default heading to 'Page Index' if it is a
titleindexbeing rendered (and it is not replaced by another heading as argument, or
- Properly highlights the current page if it exists in a title index list.
- Does some updates to resolve the various
TODO:items in the code.
- Updates documentation to reflect these changes, and also removes a piece information that has not been true for some time.
As far as I can tell, these changes are all very gentle with regards to existing uses of the macro - I don't think they will be affected negatively.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by
|Summary:||[path] Various improvements to TOC macro for 0.11 → [patch] Various improvements to TOC macro for 0.11|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.