[patch] Various improvements to TOC macro for 0.11
|Reported by:||osimons||Owned by:||coderanger|
Enclosed is a patch that:
- Accepts wildcard (ike 'Trac*') as input for pagename (will close #480).
- Respects notitle argument also for titleindex only making it a list of the page names.
- For empty pages and titleindex, it will add all pages instead of just the current page (a much more useful title index...)
- Changes default heading to 'Page Index' if it is a titleindex being rendered (and it is not replaced by another heading as argument, or noheading is passed).
- Properly highlights the current page if it exists in a title index list.
- Does some updates to resolve the various FIXME: and TODO: items in the code.
- Updates documentation to reflect these changes, and also removes a piece information that has not been true for some time.
As far as I can tell, these changes are all very gentle with regards to existing uses of the macro - I don't think they will be affected negatively.
Change History (5)
Changed 10 years ago by osimons
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by osimons
- Summary changed from [path] Various improvements to TOC macro for 0.11 to [patch] Various improvements to TOC macro for 0.11
Changed 9 years ago by osimons
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.