[patch] AddCommentMacro updated to 0.11
|Reported by:||Odd Simon Simonsen||Owned by:||Alec Thomas|
Enclosed is a patch that migrates AddCommentMacro to Trac 0.11.
It maintains the structure and workings of the 0.10 version, and as a working macro it should now be easier to refactor further to use Genshi
tag() or even a template for output rendering. However, I have intentionally left this out for now in order to have as few changes as possible.
Some comments on the patch:
- It depends on a 0.11 update of MacroPostPlugin. I have created a separate ticket with a patch for this - see #1832. A bumped version of 0.2 is made to syncronise, but feel free to find some other means of matching this dependency.
- I have also bumped the version of AddCommentMacro to 0.3 to signify a change - again, feel free to name the version as you like.
- There is one new feature in this patch - or rather, and adjustment to 0.11 that is not just migrating code: Like Trac wiki pages, the
authnamewill always default to
req.authnameif the user is logged in. The username textbox will only show for anonymous users.
- The macro documentation is improved slightly to add the missing argument and so on.
- I branched it locally before updates (
svn cp 0.10 0.11), so the paths in the diff refers to 0.11. It is originally branched from 0.10 rev 2489.