login via https, client certificate should anyway allow to set a password or create an account
|Reported by:||ThurnerRupert||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||needinfo authentication password reset|
we use ssl x509 client certificates for logging in, so req.user is set. but, an account is not created, and there is also no possiblitiy to set a password (error: old password cannot be empty).
it would be nice if this somehow worked. useage:
- for eclipse xml-rpc login, as there is no client certificate possible currently.
- we use the created accounts also for svn. here as well there is no client cert off a chip card possible.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by anonymous
- Priority changed from normal to highest
- Severity changed from normal to critical
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by pacopablo
- Owner changed from mgood to pacopablo
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by mgood
- Priority changed from highest to normal
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 6 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords needinfo authentication password reset added
- Owner changed from pacopablo to hasienda
- Status changed from assigned to new