Patch with various improvements
|Reported by:||Gary Oberbrunner||Owned by:||Bhuricha Deen Sethanandha|
Description (last modified by )
This patch does the following:
- rename cummulative -> cumulative everywhere (spelling fix)
- remove periods from milestone names when making graphs; otherwise matplotlib gives error.
- Change DayLocator ticks to 7 day intervals in one chart where the dates were too bunched together. Could be configurable?
- setenv HOME to /tmp for matplotlib in two places
- workaround removing nonexistent value from list in model.py
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.