Option to include Milestone Description field contents in the PlannedMilestonesMacro list.
|Reported by:||jaredhardy_info@…||Owned by:||rjollos|
We are just starting to use Trac, but we use a simple numbered Milestone title system to keep all the documentation consistent. All the useful information is kept in a short Milestone "tasks summary" at the top of the Milestone form Description field. Some parameter to use the first x characters or lines of the Description field in the renderd PlannedMilestones list would be really useful for us. Great job so far! Thanks!
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by anonymous
- Severity changed from minor to trivial
- Trac Release set to 0.8
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by rjollos
- Summary changed from Include Milestone Description field contents in the PlannedMilestonesMacro list. to Option to include Milestone Description field contents in the PlannedMilestonesMacro list.
- Trac Release changed from 0.8 to 0.11
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by rjollos
- Keywords trac-query-syntax added; description planned milestone list list removed
- Status changed from new to assigned