edits to restricted wiki pages are revealed in timeline
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||anonymous|
If a wiki page is in a restricted area, it is probably for a good reason that the admin wants it to be secret. However, when such a page is edited, its page name still appears in an entry in the TRAC timeline. An unprivileged user is not able to view said page, but said user is aware of frequency of edits, as well as page name.
It would be greatly preferred if the names of restricted pages didn't appear on the timeline AT ALL for unprivileged users.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by anonymous
- Owner changed from Chriki to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by Chriki
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Status changed from assigned to closed