|Reported by:||adrian@…||Owned by:||osimons|
I like this macro.
Nice if possible to:
- enfasize the comment itself instead of the text "Comment by..." ie: don't use bold on this text or chage the color to grey (like the one appears on this page at "Description Preview" box)
- change date format to YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss (hh = 24 formated time)
- presentation could it be one of this ways:
- <user> commented this on YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss
- Comment added on YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss by <user> (this I guess would be preferable)
- an user option to expand / collapse comments
- Add an Installation section (could it be like this) Note: Instructions on how to install a plugin: [http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins
Include here a screenshoot
- That's my 2cents. Feel free to contact me in case of doubts (or if weren't clear :( ).
- the "clear/explicit" issue is because beginers like me need more recipes to be more efficients. I think givin all the tips on the same place improves user satisfaction. But if the guideline is to be DRY, forget abbout this particular comment.
- BTW I installed and it worked nicely.
Change History (6)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.