Updating the Status of a Trac ticket via a SVN commit
|Reported by:||cuongbd||Owned by:||k0s|
One of the really nice things about the SVN/Trac combo is that when you commit changes to SVN, you can have the changeset update the status of a Trac ticket.
I am trying to integrate subversion and trac. I am using the post commit hook script found at http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/branches/0.10-stable/contrib/trac-post-commit-hook to be able to modify tickets and in my post-commit.tmpl in my svn i have
REPOS="$1" REV="$2" LOG=C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\svnlook log -r $REV $REPOS TRAC_ENV='c:\projects\trac' TRAC_URL='http://localhost:8000/myproject2' C:\Python24\python.exe C:\projects\svn\hooks\trac-post-commit-hook.py -p "$TRAC_ENV" -r "$REV" -m "$LOG" -s "$TRAC_URL"
I am new to all of this. any help would be appreciated.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by cuongbd
- Component changed from TracHacks to CacheSystemPlugin
- Owner changed from athomas to coderanger
- Priority changed from normal to highest
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Type changed from defect to task
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 8 years ago by cuongbd
- Component changed from CacheSystemPlugin to SvnChangeListenerPlugin
- Owner changed from coderanger to k0s
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ 2 Changed 8 years ago by k0s
- Priority changed from highest to normal
- Severity changed from critical to normal