Traceback when no milestones are defined
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||rjollos|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
When no milestones are defined in a project, selecting the burndown tab results in a traceback. This should be fixed to display something useful, or at least not crash trac.
168. data['draw_graph'] = req.hdf['draw_graph'] = True 169. self.update_burndown_data() 170. 171. data['burndown_data'] = req.hdf['burndown_data'] =  172. data['burndown_data'] = req.hdf['burndown_data'] = self.get_burndown_data(db, selected_milestone, components, selected_component) 173. 174. add_stylesheet(req, 'hw/css/burndown.css') 175. 176. self.update_burndown_data() 177.
Change History (5)
Changed 8 years ago by anonymous
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by rjollos
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner changed from daan to rjollos
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by rjollos
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.