Installing TracHours on CentOS 5.3 x86_64
|Reported by:||andy1917@…||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
TracHoursPlugin requires python-dateutil package. Plugin is being skipped during trac startup.
python-2.4.3-24.el5_3.6 python-feedparsed-4.1-10.el5 python-dateutil-1.2-1.el5.rf
how to reproduce
- install trac.0.11.5
- install !TracHoursPlugin_r6563
- See "Skipping" plugin due to FeedParser absence
- Install FeedParser
- See "Skipping" plugin due to python-dateutil absence
- install python-dateutil - does not help
- remove python-dateutil from requirement in setup.py - it helps, plugin works.
Change History (7)
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from k0s to rjollos
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.