Modify

Opened 7 years ago

Last modified 7 years ago

#5915 new defect

Cells (e.g. in tables) get messed up

Reported by: izzy Owned by: Diorgenes Felipe Grzesiuk
Priority: normal Component: TracWikiToPdfPlugin
Severity: normal Keywords:
Cc: Trac Release: 0.11

Description

I just noticed recently that cells (e.g. in tables) get messed up with strings like cell=0x8145bd0 [0,1] (see attached screenshot). I don't remember that happened before - neither I know what could have caused it. I didn't touch my Trac installation in the last time (i.e. since I got the last clean PDF out), so I'm not sure where or what to look for. And before one asks: No, htmldoc also was not updated AFAIK. My installation is on Linux. Any help appreciated - since I need to get out a clean PDF before updating the content for a new version of the software described in that wiki...

Attachments (1)

cell.jpg (27.4 KB) - added by izzy 7 years ago.
Screenshot of a messed-up table cell

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (2)

Changed 7 years ago by izzy

Attachment: cell.jpg added

Screenshot of a messed-up table cell

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by anonymous

My tables look fine. Just using WikiFormatting for cells though.

Also using 0.11 and latest WikiToPDF

Modify Ticket

Change Properties
Set your email in Preferences
Action
as new The owner will remain Diorgenes Felipe Grzesiuk.

Add Comment


E-mail address and name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.